Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Road of Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
PF9K Official Breeder
Demonic Wings

The Road of Fire Empty
PostSubject: The Road of Fire   The Road of Fire EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 am

Fire... water... earth... air. They are not just the elements of storytelling, they are here in this world with us. Fire is used for heat and destruction, water for hydration and swimming, earth for walking upon, and air for breathing and taking to the skies. The man just wanted to show me that. Show the few chosen people this. He promised valuable gifts, a pet perfect for children and beautiful sights to be captured on camera.

I was offered to go on a journey. To do so, I had to leave my family behind. My family, my street dancing, my child. I took up the offer. But what about the other people who were coming along too? Perhaps they had more to give up than a family and a style of dance.

As our party began to walk the Mist Hills, I began to wonder what this journey was going to be all a about. Surely a free journey must have a drawback? Would we have to pay for our rest? Our food? Our drink? I... I really don't know.

But I shouldn't have bad thoughts now. I need to be positive. Well, I would be a bit more positive if it wasn't chucking down with rain. I think this umbrella is going to break with the force of this rain.
Back to top Go down

The Road of Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Forums 9000 :: Interactive :: Pokémon and Other RolePlaying-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com