Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
PF9K Official Breeder
Demonic Wings

Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1 Empty
PostSubject: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

9000 Bits of News! The Non-Official PF9K Magazine!

Thief Taylor?!
ASB & URPG Official Demonic Wings has been feeling cheated by a friend, +Taylor, who recently stole two of her topics. One he credited, but the next - no credit. DW was able to take action for the URPG Bank, but the URPG does not have a bank, so she did not just lock the topic, but deleted it.
"My heart sunk when I saw Taylor had not stolen one, but two of my topics. This one, The Pokemon Machine, he hadn't even credited me for. I felt embarassed to make the original topic, and that is something nobody should feel," comments Demonic, obviously feeling a new emotion.
We hope Sanjay will take more action than locking a topic and that Demonic will not be stolen from again.

Mark's Theft Series
I was just browsing through the topics, and I found three that had been stolen. Action should be taken, and Mark should be demoted, if only for a few days.

That's all for today!
Back to top Go down
+Taylor
Trainer
Trainer
+Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm

The bank has been deleted.

And *facepalm*, I said it 2 times in other threads, but let me say it here. I did not steal your topic. I took the name and idea. If that was stealing, then you would have stolen from PE2K, twice, once for the bank, and once for the Pokemon Machine.

Therefore, you are a theft.

And one more thing, which I don't think you will allow, but may I start a newspaper? It will be longer then this...maybe. Smile
Anyway, I am on another forum, and they had around 3 newspapers/magazines running at a time. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
PF9K Official Breeder
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 am

Sure, but don't format it like mine, and more of mine will probably be longer anyway xD I just had to go to bed at that moment.

And I gave credit to Mitsuzo-kun and Elbub for the threads - for the Pokemon Machine, you gave me no credit at all. But the reason I deleted the bank is because URPGs don't have a bank. The ASB does, but not the URPG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1
Page 1 of 1