Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♪~Monkey_Puddles~♪
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
♪~Monkey_Puddles~♪

Move Chance
1:
1Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~ Empty
Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~ Empty

Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~ Empty
PostTeh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~

Meh....you probly don't wish you were me -______- never mind....

The name for my blog was created by adding the fact I am the ginga ninja (I'm a carrot top) and that I'm from Australia (The land down unda' Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~ Icon_wink)

Thus I am a total weirdo, yet you still wanna be my friend....I guess I can get kinda shy sometimes and am incredibly modest; I don't handle rejection very well, hence making me the total opposite of Dem O-O'

I have a hermit crab named Mittens and some guppies....haven't given them names yet though -_______- I collect retro/geeky keyrings (I bought myself a mini Rubiks cube on the other day >w<)

I only really wear jeans and t-shirts when I'm not at school or in bed; and have a current JayJays fetish (I liek pop culture and band t-shirts, wearing my metallica one right now ^-^)

For interschool sports, instead of doing normal, sweaty, grass stain sports such as footy or baseball; I do iceskating! (I'm really good at it too, I came fifth in our Iceskating class's speedskating comp!)

um....This post was really just to tell you gaiz about me and my stuffz that make ME me >wO
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~ :: Comments

No Comment.

Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~

Page 1 of 1