Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000
Pokémon Forums 9000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
PF9K Official Breeder
Demonic Wings

Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog Empty
PostSubject: Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog   Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 am

Welcome to my blog! This is the very first OFFICIAL post in it, so from now on I will be posting blog entries! When I reach 50 blog posts, I will host a contest, and host another contest at 100, then another at 150, keep going up in 50s...

So. What am I thinking now?

This forum has matured a lot. Its old, childish and cute look has been replaced by a more mature look, skyscrapers at night with grey clouds looming over the city. The colour scheme works better and overall it's a great new look.

This vast improvement is thanks to our great contributer Taylor who feels he isn't doing enough for the forums when he is. I think his work is marvellous and I hope he'll continue to improve the forums, though I feel he can have spots of immaturity.

So can everyone. I become very immature when my anger takes over, and I have no control as I have problems with controlling my anger. Do NOT comment on this, it makes my anger just grow. Easing out of my anger is difficult, since whatever everyone else does doesn't work.

Take deep breaths?! How is that supposed to help!? It justs help me get more angry! When I am angry, the style of breathing with my teeth clenched is the best to help me relax. Changing it to deep breaths just gives my anger more fuel.

This forum should continue its maturity, and I will continue to contribute to the administrators, as I have been a valuable contributer to PF9k. I will continue to run the ASB efficiently, despite my immaturity.

But do note I'm only 10. I haven't fully matured yet.

So take flight.
Back to top Go down
+Taylor
Trainer
Trainer
+Taylor

Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog   Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Haha, thanks. Also, yea, we had a discussion about that last night. I don't think it needs to be mentioned again. Smile
Back to top Go down

Blog Entry 1: The Start of the Blog
Page 1 of 1